The Springdale Figure Skating Club’s home rink is Stamford Twin Rinks (map)
The state of the art facility includes:
- Two rinks, regulation size, 200′ x 85′
- Comfortable, fog free environment
- Jumping harness
- Digital sound system
- Full line of figure skating equipment
- Professional skate sharpening
- Mirrored ballet/dance room
- Party rooms
- Video Arcade
- Center Ice Bar and Grill offers delicious pub style food including burgers, fries, wraps, and the best buffalo wings anywhere. It is thoughtfully located on the mezzanine level where it overlooks both NHL regulation sized ice rinks.
Hope Street Café looks out upon the East rink and offers pizza, smoothies, sandwiches, all white meat chicken tenders, snacks, and drinks.
For inquiries call (203) 968-9000.