Springdale FSC hosts four to five USFSA test sessions throughout the year. Applications may be downloaded when test dates are confirmed. The deadline for applying is two weeks before the test date. Please note the priorities listed on the application. Springdale FSC Home Club members have priority until the deadline date. Thereafter, non-club members will be notified if there is space for them in the test session. It is advisable for everyone to submit his or her application as early as possible. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and occasionally, the test session is filled before the deadline date. Download the registration form below.
Deadline: October 27, 2017
November 15 from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Application Deadline October 27, 2017
January 24 from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Application Deadline January 5, 2018
February 28 from 4:30 pm to 7:40 pm
- Application Deadline February 9, 2018
Please note -
* Partnered dance tests on Pre-Silver and higher dances are not available at this time. If you are looking to test one of these dances, please email email@example.com indicating which test you are looking for and we will notify you when we are able to secure the judges necessary for these tests.
* Our test application has been revised. The new Form Effective 10-1-17 is clearly marked in the header.
If you have any questions, please email Wendy Eason at firstname.lastname@example.org